MANILA, Oct 29 (Mabuhay) — Two senators in the Senate remained to be billionaires as of end-2019, the latest summary of Statement of Assets Liabilities and Net worth (SALN) posted on the Senate website showed.
Senator Cynthia Villar is still the richest lawmaker in the Upper House having a P3.8 billion net worth with no liabilities.
Closely following the lead is Filipino boxing champ and Senator Manny Pacquiao with a P3.17 billion net worth.
Rounding up the top five richest senators are Senate President Pro Tempore Ralph Recto with a net worth of P567.4 million; Senate Majority Leader Juan Miguel Zubiri with P203.7 million; and Senator Ramon “Bong” Revilla with P176.4 million.
The bottom three with the most modest net worths as of December 31, 2019 were Senator Leila De Lima with an P8.3-million net worth; Senator Risa Hontiveros with P16 million; and Senator Bong Go with P18.4 million.
The rest of the senators have the following net worths:
- Sonny Angara – P142,212,659.00
- Franklin Drilon – P102,259,501.00
- Grace Poe – P97,631,508.03
- Sherwin Gatchalian – P95,404,344.93
- Pia Cayetano – P82,774,150.15
- Vicente Sotto III – P77,772,861
- Richard Gordon – P71,207,733
- Lito Lapid – P70,948,600
- Francis Tolentino – P61,172,000
- Nancy Binay – P60,318,928
- Panfilo Lacson – P48,959,138