The Department of Foreign Affairs’ satellite consular office in Ali Mall (DFA NCR-Northeast) is ready to provide authentication services to the public starting July 01, 2014.
DFA NCR-Northeast can authenticate the following documents issued within Metro Manila:
1. NBI Clearance;
2. Police Clearance;
3. Barangay Certification with Mayor’s Certification;
4. NSO-issued documents in security paper including CENOMAR;
5. Affidavits of Employment, Trainings/Seminars, and Baptism/Confirmation with Regional Trial Court (RTC) Certification;
6. Other Notarized Documents (SPA, Affidavit of Support and Guarantee, Consent, etc.) with RTC Certification;
7. Medical Certifications authenticated by DOH;
8. PRC Documents;
9. LTO License Certification (issued by LTO main office only);
10. Foreign Documents authenticated by the Philippine/Consulate or documents authenticated by Foreign Embassies/Consulates based in the Philippines;
11. School Records (TOR, Diploma, Form 137, etc.) with CHED, TESDA, or DEP-Ed Certificate of Authentication and Verification (CAV); and
12. School Records with CAV issued by State Colleges and Universities.
The satellite office will also cater to the authentication needs of applicants with claim stubs issued by the Commission on Higher Education – National Capital Region (CHED NCR). DFA NCR-Northeast will serve as pick-up point for documents conveyed by CHED NCR for authentication. Unclaimed and unprocessed CHED NCR-conveyed documents with release dates from April to June 2014 will also be released at the said satellite office.
The decentralization of Authentication Services is in line with the DFA’s goal of making consular services closer to, and more convenient and comfortable for the public.
DFA NCR-Northeast is located at Level 2 of Ali Mall Araneta Center, Cubao, Quezon City. It is open to the public from 9 a.m to 6 p.m, from Monday to Saturday.
The start of authentication service at DFA NCR-Northeast will compliment the three DFA satellite offices in Metro Manila offering authentication services, namely: DFA NCR-East (SM Megamall), DFA NCR-West (SM Manila) and DFA NCR-South (Metro Gaisano Alabang).