(Relaxnews) – Tuesday, September 23 marks the start of Paris fashion week, which continues through October 1. For those who can’t make it to the French capital to see the SS15 ready-to-wear collections, there is still the option of live streaming a number of shows.
No invitation? No problem. A number of major labels have come around to the idea of broadcasting their runway shows live on the web.
Mark your calendar and your browser bookmarks for:
- Elie Saab at www.eliesaab.com/thelightofnow/en on Monday, September 29 at 4:00pm local time
- Balenciaga at balenciaga.com, on Wednesday, September 24 at 8:00pm
- Hermès at www.hermes.com on Wednesday, October 1 at 5:30pm
- Barbara Bui at barbarabui.com on Thursday, September 25 at 4:00pm
- Pascal Millet at My Beautiful Dressing on September 23 at 3:00pm. The same website will also broadcast the shows of Alexis Mabille (September 24 at 4:00pm), Manish Arora (September 25 at 12:00pm), Yohji Yamamoto (September 26 at 8:30pm), Véronique Branquinho (September 29 at 5:00pm) and Jean-Charles de Castelbajac (September 30 at 1:30pm).
- Balmain at Balmain.com and on the brand’s Facebook page on Thursday, September 25 at 3:00pm
- Valentino at valentino.com on September 30 at 2:30pm
- Dior at dior.com on September 26 at 2:30pm
- Givenchy at givenchy.com on September 28 at 8:00pm
Among the brands that have preferred to keep their runway shows more exclusive are Chanel, Viktor&Rolf, Lanvin, Isabel Marant, Saint Laurent and Ungaro.