(NewsUSA) – With the holidays fast approaching, amateur and professional chefs are busy thinking up new recipes, and tasting and testing them. The problem for many, however, is transporting dishes to their final destination. Often, hot meals become cold in transit. And, let’s face it: holiday parties are only as good as the food that is served.
Rachael Ray has created a line of products specifically designed to help chefs and home cooks transport food so that it looks and tastes as good as when it was made. Below is just a small sampling of the many great products that are available to transport food in style, whether the party is just around the corner or hours away:
* Party on. The 5-piece Foodtastic Party Box features a spacious thermal carrier that fits dishes of almost any size or shape. Inside, the large storage container has an easy-to-secure lid, along with a five-compartment snack tray and a deviled egg tray that holds eighteen eggs. And with SuperFoam high-performance insulation and a zippered garage door opening for easy access, the carrier can be used on its own for transporting all kinds of hot or cold foods.
* Take the double decker. The highly portable Expandable Potlucker has two compartments that can accommodate 9×13 inch baking dishes. SuperFoam high performance insulation plus Therma-Flect Radiant Barrier will keep food hot or cold for hours.
* Go then stow. The Stow-A-Way Potlucker fits 9×13-inch baking dishes. High-density thermal insulation keeps meals hot or cold for hours of transport. And when the fun is over, this great product folds flat for easy storage.
* Get versatile. The 4-in-1 Thermal Carrier with Baker Taker features a glass baker to hold that just-baked dessert (or lasagna). Slip it inside the handy Baker Taker, stow it in the thermal carrier bag and go. The straps are convertible so you can carry horizontally or vertically.
* Keep it cool — or hot. The Chill Out Tote Duo features SuperFoam high-performance insulation plus Therma-Flect Radiant Barrier that keeps food hot or cold for hours. The front pocket holds utensils, and the leak-proof lining is easy to clean. These totes are so easy to carry, you’ll want to take both — one for hot food and the other for cold.
The holidays will be here before you know it. To find the right food transport solution for you, go to www.rachaelray.com.